3ds Max 2013 in Simple Steps provides a thorough and in-depth introduction to learn the 3ds Max 2013 application. This book covers core concepts and the master skills required to work in three-dimensional, designing, modeling, animating and rendering environments. It also covers the modeling strategies and key concepts required to create poly objects and poly sub-objects.
· Chapter 1 Introducing 3ds Max 2013
· Chapter 2 Getting Started with Interface
· Chapter 3 Working with Objects
· Chapter 4 Working with Modifiers and Mass FX 107
· Chapter 5 Modeling in 3ds Max 2013
· Chapter 6 Mastering Materials and Maps in 3ds Max 2013
· Chapter 7 Working with Animation, Inverse Kinematics and Character Studio
· Chapter 8 Exploring Lights and Cameras
· Chapter 9 Working with Particle Systems and Space Warps
· Chapter 10 Rendering in 3ds Max 2013
3ds Max 2013 in Simple Steps is for anyone who want to learn 3ds Max
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence-excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors excellence in the attention to detail and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.