A New Edition of the Most Effective Text/Reference in the Field! Aerodynamics, Aeronautics, and Flight Mechanics, Second Edition Barnes W. McCormick, Pennsylvania State University 57506-2 When the first edition of Aerodynamics, Aeronautics, and Flight Mechanics was published, it quickly became one of the most important teaching and reference tools in the field. Not only did generations of students learn from it, they continue to use it on the job-the first edition remains one of the most well-thumbed guides you'll find in an airplane company.
· Fluid Mechanics.
· Lift and Drag at High Mach Numbers.
· The Production of Thrust.
· Airplane Performance.
· Helicopters and V/STOL Aircraft.
· Static Stability and Control.
· Open-Loop Dynamic Stability and Control.
· Controlled Motion and Automatic Stability.