Rethink your approach to the mobile web and native apps-and build tailor-made solutions to reach customers and clients on a variety of devices. Led by web development luminary Dino Esposito, you’ll learn how to create an effective mobile strategy that meets the unique B2C or B2B needs of your enterprise. You’ll also gain architectural and implementation guidance for building mobile-specific websites, native and cross-platform applications, and more.
· Chapter 1 Pillars of a Mobile Strategy
· Chapter 2 Mobile Sites vs. Native Applications
· Chapter 3 Mobile Architecture
· Chapter 4 Building Mobile Websites
· Chapter 5 HTML5 and jQuery Mobile
· Chapter 6 Developing Responsive Mobile Sites
· Chapter 7 Patterns of Mobile Application Development
· Chapter 8 Developing for iOS
· Chapter 9 Developing for Android
· Chapter 10 Developing for Windows Phone
· Chapter 11 Developing with PhoneGap
This is the perfect book for Expert guidance for planning and executing a complete mobile web strategy
Dino Esposito, CTO of a company that provides software and mobile services to professional sports, is an expert trainer and web architect. He’s the author of several popular books for Microsoft Press® such as Programming ASP.NET 4 and Programming ASP.NET MVC 3.