· Nature of Bayesian Inference.
· Standard Normal Theory Inference Problems.
· Bayesian Assessment of Assumptions: Effect of Non-Normality on Inferences About a Population Mean with Generalizations.
· Bayesian Assessment of Assumptions: Comparison of Variances.
· Random Effect Models.
· Analysis of Cross Classification Designs.
· Inference about Means with Information from More than One Source: One-Way Classification and Block Designs.
· Some Aspects of Multivariate Analysis.
· Estimation of Common Regression Coefficients.
· Transformation of Data.