The book is designed to provide a comprehensive coverage of the subject of business ethics from an Indian perspective dealing with all its facets in seven parts. The book starts with rich Indian heritage & goes on to ethics as relevant in environmental destruction and later to insights about managerial leadership.
· Part I.The Indian Perspective
· Part II. The Corporate Governance
· Part III. Business Ethics in Practice
· Part IV. Practical Issues
· Part V. New Economy Areas
· Part VI. Case Studies and Analysis
· Part VII. Speeches