The vast and variable landscape of digital publishing is changing rapidly and digital designers need to know how to use the right tools for the ever changing jobs in this emerging market. E-publishing with INGN provides the key ingredients you need to know to build deploy and manage digital publications using INGN including creating e-content from scratch with the various systems available and converting existing print publications to digital formats.
• Learn the entire process for planning a new digital publication, converting an existing print publication, adding multimedia and interactivity, exporting and publishing the electronic publication and managing and distributing it through the correct channels.
• Start with understanding the platforms, devices and formats, and the best ways to design for them.
• Chapter 1 Exploring Ereading Devices
• Chapter 2 Learning about Digital Publishing Formats
• Chapter 3 Surveying the Digital Publication Types
• Chapter 4 Creating Basic EBooks
• Chapter 5 Working with Images and Multimedia in EBooks
• Chapter 6 Fine-Tuning EPUBs
• Chapter 7 Creating PDF Publications for Digital Delivery
• Chapter 8 Covering the Basics of Interactive Magazines
• Chapter 9 Creating Interactive Magazines with Adobe DPS
• Chapter 10 Creating Interactive Magazines with Aquafadas DPS
Pariah S. Burke is a software trainer and design, publishing and digital publishing workflow expert. He is the host of a series of digital publishing, epub and the business of design webinars author of multiple editions of Mastering InDesign for Print Design and Production and other books on InDesign, Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator and QuarkXPress.