FLASH CS6 IN SIMPLE STEPS is all about creating rich and dynamic animations. The step-by-step approach with the help of screenshots and tooltips, make this book unique in itself. The book covers the latest features introduced in Flash CS6, such as creating Multicolumn and Threaded text, AIR Simulator, and Toolkit for CreateJS. The book is designed for imminent professionals looking for career opportunities in the field of animation as well as for pioneers who want to enhance their skills in Flash.
- Tools for Drawing, Typing, and transforming in Flash CS6.
- Thorough coverage of Timeline, Symbols, Instances, and Library.
- Frame-by-Frame Animation technique.
- Motion, Shape, and Classic Tweening techniques.
- Process of creating Multicolumn and Threaded Text.
- In-depth coverage of Animation and Inverse
- Kinematics technique along with the Bone Tool.
- Process to develop an Android based Simulation.
- Process to use the AIR Simulator for testing the Simulation.
- Process to publish a Flash animation in HTML5 using the Toolkit for CreateJS.
- Process of Publishing and Distribution of Flash files.
Chapter 1 Getting Started with Flash Professional CS6
Chapter 2 Working with the Tools Panel 31
Chapter 3 Working with Colors, Objects, and Text
Chapter 4 Getting Familiar with the Timeline Panel
Chapter 5 Using Symbols, Instances, and the Library
Chapter 6 Working with an Animation
Chapter 7 Getting Familiar with ActionScript
Chapter 8 Publishing and Exporting Flash Files
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence—excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.