· HTML5 and .NET
· A markup primer: classic HTML, semantic HTML and CSS
· Audio and video controls
· The History API: Changing the game for MVC sites
· Geolocation and web mapping
· Web workers and drag and drop
· Web sockets
· Local storage and state management
· Offline web applications
HTML5 for .NET Developers is for developers and database administrators specially who work on .Net
Jim Jackson is a software consultant and project lead specializing in HTML5-driven media.
Ian Gilman is a professional developer passionate about open technologies and lively user interfaces.