This Book provides an in-depth, step-by-step approach to learn and master the skills required to work with Illustrator. This book focuses on the key concepts of vector drawing in Illustrator. It also promises to enhance the skills required for a designer. The book begins with an introduction to all the new and enhanced features of Illustrator CS6, such as gradient on strokes, pattern creation, image trace, and the new Adobe Mercury Performance system. An easy-to understand and systematic approach that starts from the basics, supplemented with practical examples and screenshots, makes the book unique. The content of this book is presented in such a way that it will be equally helpful to the beginners as well as the professionals.
· Chapter 1 Getting Started with Illustrator CS6
· Chapter 2 Working with Illustrator Documents
· Chapter 3 Working with Shapes and Symbols 47
· Chapter 4 Working with Colors, Gradients, and Patterns
· Chapter 5 Drawing and Painting in Illustrator CS6
· Chapter 6 Working with Type 151
· Chapter 7 Organizing Objects in Illustrator CS6
· Chapter 8 Working with Brushes, Graphic Styles, and Effects
· Chapter 9 Automating, Saving, and Exporting
The new and improved features of Illustrator CS6.
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence-excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.