InDesign CS6 in Simple Steps is a step-by-step guide for learning and expertizing InDesign CS6. The book explains the core concepts of creating page layouts, desktop publishing and digital publishing. It covers new and enhanced features in InDesign CS6 such as alternate layout, the content collector tool, interactive Portable Document Format (PDF) forms, auto-size text frames, key object alignment, InDesign Markup Language (IDML) support, export to Portable Network Graphics (PNG) and grayscale PDF export.
· Chapter 1 Introduction to InDesign CS6
· Chapter 2 Working with Document
· Chapter 3 Formatting the Document
· Chapter 4 Working with Tables
· Chapter 5 Working with Drawing Tools
· Chapter 6 Working with Objects
· Chapter 7 Using Graphics
· Chapter 8 Applying Effects and Animations
· Chapter 9 Working with Colors and Strokes
· Chapter 10 Publishing the Document
InDesign CS6 in Simple Steps is for anyone who wants to learn InDesign
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence-excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.