This book is designed to give the reader a strong grounding in the mathematical basis of photogrammetry while introducing them to the related fields, such as remote sensing and digital image processing, which are increasingly important to photogrammetric research and practice.
This text is designed to give students a strong grounding in the mathematical basis of photogrammetry while introducing them to related fields, such as remote sensing and digital image processing.Suitable for undergraduate photogrammetry courses typically aimed at junior and senior students, and for graduate-level courses at the Master's level. Excellent reference for those working in related fields.
· Introductory Concepts.
· Elementary Photogrammetry.
· Photogrammetric Sensing Systems.
· Mathematical Concepts in Photogrammetry.
· Resection, Intersection, and Triangulation.
· Digital Photogrammetry.
· Photogrammetric Instruments.
· Photogrammetric Products.
· Close-Range Photogrammetry.
· Analysis of Multispectral and Hyper spectral Image Data.
· Active Sensing Systems.
· Appendix A: Mathematics for Photogrammetry.
· Appendix B: Least Squares Adjustment.
· Appendix C: Linearization of Photogrammetric Condition Equations.
· Appendix D: Mathematical Description of Linear Features.
· Appendix E: Further Consideration of the Rotation Matrix.
· Appendix F: Orbital Photogrammetry.
· Appendix G: Software for Photogrammetric Applications.