Making the wrong business decision can be costly - seriously costly. But don't struggle on with blind hope and your fingers crossed - get some proper advice and guidance to ensure your decision process is logical, effective and successful. John Adair's 100 Greatest Ideas for Smart Decision Making is your essential guide to ensure you're always fully confident in every business decision you make.
Part One. Effective Thinking Skills
· Thirteen Greatest Ideas for How Your Mind Works
· Eight Greatest Ideas for Clear Thinking
· Five Greatest Ideas for Truth
Part Two. Decision Making Strategies
· Twenty-two Greatest Ideas for Decision Making
· Nine Greatest Ideas for Sharing Decisions
Part Three. How To Solve Problems
· Eight Greatest Ideas for Problem Solving Strategies
Part Four. Generating Ideas
· Thirteen Greatest Ideas for Productive Thinking
· Eleven Greatest Ideas for Useful Originality
Part Five. Practical Wisdom
· Eleven Greatest Ideas for Practical Wisdom
Appendix -- Solutions
About John Adair
Current and aspiring leaders
John Adair is the business guru who invented Action Centred Leadership (ACL) in the 1970s, now one of the best known leadership models in the world. Organisations worldwide use it to develop their leadership capability and management skills. ACL is being successfully applied in engineering companies, retailers, local authorities, financial institutions and universities. The British army even base their training on it.
John's company, Adair International, provides ACL development programmes, Accredited Trainer programmes and consultancy around the world, via regional partnerships with training providers in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East and India.
John is the author of more than 40 books and numerous articles on history, leadership and management development.