Office 2013 in Simple Steps is a book that helps you to learn Office 2013, the contemporary offering from Microsoft. Being precise and complete, it offers the reader a cutting edge in the field of Office 2013. An easy-to-understand style, lots of examples to support the concepts and use of practical approach in presentation are some of the features that make the book unique in itself. The text in the book is presented in such a way that it will be equally helpful to the beginners as well as professionals.
· Introducing Microsoft Office 2013
· Getting Started with Microsoft Word 2013
· Working with Graphics and Tables
· Designing and Reviewing a Word Document
· Getting Started with Microsoft Excel 2013
· Working with Tables and Charts
· Working with Formulas and Functions
· Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
· Enhancing PowerPoint Presentations
· Building Dynamic PowerPoint Presentations
· Working with E-Mail Messages, Rules and Contacts
Office 2013 in Simple Steps is for anyone who wants to learn MS office in easy to go way.
The proficient team at Kogent Learning Solutions Inc. and Dreamtech Press has seized the market of computer books bringing excellent content in software development to the fore. The team is committed to excellence-excellence in quality of content; excellence in the dedication of its authors and editors; excellence in the attention to detail; and excellence in understanding the needs of their readers.