The objective of the book Processor Architecture and Interfacing is to study the operation, performance, and applications of the microprocessors and microcontrollers; mainly the 80386 microprocessor and 8051 microcontroller. It provides insights into the 80386 and 8051 chips for their use in practical applications. The book is enriched with detailed illustrations and worked-out examples.
· Introduction to Assembly Language Programming
· 80386 Processor
· Bus Cycles and Memory Interfacing
· Protected Mode
· Virtual Mode Operation
· Interrupt and Exception Processing
· Microcontroller 8051 Architecture
· Interfacing External Data Memory and Program Memory to 8051
· Programming Timers/Counters of 8051
· Serial Port Structure of 8051 and Programming
· 8051 Interrupt Structure and Programming
· Design of Minimum System Using 8051
Prof. Atul K. Joshi is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Instrumentation and Control at Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Karve Nagar, Pune.
Prof. Swati A. Joshi is an associate professor in the department of Computer Engineering at Sinhgad College of Engineering, Vadgaon, Pune.
Prof. Hemlata Makarand Jadhav is working as associate professor in the department of Information Technology at Sinhgad College of Engineering, Vadgaon, Pune.