With 25 percent new or revised content, Six Sigma for Dummies 2nd Edition provides readers with the latest information on Six Sigma. This new edition also includes updated real world solutions and applications to help readers better understand and implement Six Sigma.
· Getting Acquainted with Six Sigma Basics
· DMAIC: Defining and Measuring
· DMAIC: Analyzing
· DMAIC: Improving and Controlling
· Looking at the Six Sigma Technology Tool Landscape
· The Part of Tens
• Online Advertising
• Online Press Announcements
• Media outreach & e-mail blasts
• Dummies.com promotion
Craig Gygi is the vice president of Savvi Sigma, a business solutions company specializing in the delivery of management systems for improving business performance.
Bruce Williams is the Sr. VP & GM of Software AG, a global leader in business process excellence for more than 40 years. He is also a co-author of Lean for Dummies.