Transform your business and personal life with a dose of good advice, good humor and using six common-sense principles. Andy Cope and Andy Whittaker are experts in the art of happiness and positive psychology. This totally accessible primer to happiness, positivity, flourishing and wellbeing is free of nonsense and academic jargon, and populated instead with the simple stuff you need; a few case studies, some funny stuff and some questions to make you think about your work, relationships and life. The Art of Being Brilliant is a great read but the underlying message is deadly serious. We're talking about you and your life. Read it. Do what it says.
· Chapter 1. Fishing for Life
· Chapter 2. Shiny Happy People
· Chapter 3. Some of the People, Some of the Time
· Chapter 4. Glowing on the Outside
· Chapter 5. Can God Do a Handstand?
· Chapter 6. Business as usual
· Chapter 7. Pants on the Outside
· Chapter 8. Your Beautiful Mind
· Chapter 9. Nellie Breaks Free
· Chapter 10. Life Through a Lens
· Chapter 11. The 90/10 Principle
· Chapter 12. Tigger is a Trigger
· Chapter 13. Beware of the Garbage Trucks
· Chapter 14. Chumbawumba
· Chapter 15. Share a Hug
· Chapter 16. Strengthening your Strengths
· Chapter 17. Omnipotent Handstands
Success is not about becoming a different person. It's a matter of finding out what really works for you, and doing more of it! This book shows you how to be brilliant by doing exactly that.
Andy Cope is a teacher, trainer, speaker and author with 10 years in higher education. Andy Whitaker is a businessman; NPL trainer and part time standup comic.
Together they run Art of Brilliance, a training company which works with businesses such as DHL, LloydsTSB, Pirelli, Ginsters, Alton Towers, Toyota, Waitrose, West Midlands Police, IKEA and Astra Zeneca.