This unique book features proven tactics and techniques drawn from the author's extensive experience managing and training community managers at companies large and small. Unlike other theoretical and/or tactically limited books, The Complete Social Media Community Manager's Guide offers proven, real-world, hands-on tactics and techniques for effective community management that have been undocumented previously and includes more than 40 field-tested tools readers can use to help them achieve their community management goals.
• Chapter 1 The Social Media Community Manager's Role
• Chapter 2 Timeless Tenets of Non-Gratuitous Social Behavior
• Chapter 3 Hit the Ground Running!
• Chapter 4 Content, Reputation and Hardcore Listening Hacks
• Chapter 5 Finding Themed Conversations: The Superior CM's Edge
• Chapter 6 Dominate with Paid Organic Amplification
• Chapter 7 Community Crisis Management
• Chapter 8 Measuring Success! State-of-the-Art Social Metrics
• Appendix A Social Media Community Manager Job Description
• Appendix B The Big List of Community Management Tools and Analytics
• Appendix C 72 Must-Follow Online Marketing Geniuses
This is the perfect book for anyone tasked with effectively managing an online community, including small and medium-sized businesses, internet marketers and advertiser at large companies or agencies.
Marty Weintraub is CEO of AimClear and author of Killer Facebook Ads.
Lauren Litwinka is a community manager at AimClear and has hands-on experience with brands across a variety of verticals, from to beauty product retailers to automotive companies