Self-confidence is the ability to move out of you comfort zone and take risks with no guarantee of success. The Power of Self Confidence explains that confidence is "mental fitness." It can be developed by engaging in a series of regular exercises to build up and maintain higher and higher levels of self confidence in every area of your life. This book revolves around the idea that with self-confidence, everything is possible. Each chapter will be a lesson in ways to exercise mental fitness.
· Introduction--Entering the No Fear Zone
· The Foundation of Self-Confidence
· Purpose and Personal Power
· Achieving Competence and Personal Mastery
· The Inner Game of Self-Confidence
· Capitalizing on Your Strengths
· Triumphing over Adversity
· Self-Confidence In Action
· About the Author
· Brain Tracy: Speaker-Author-Consultant
Brian Tracy (Solana Beach, CA) is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International. A company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. He is among the top speakers, trainers, and seminar leaders in the world today. Before founding his company, Brian was the Chief Operating Officer of a $265 million development company. He has had successful careers in sales and marketing, investments, real estate development and syndication, importation, distribution and management consulting. He is the top selling author of 55 books that have been translated into 38 languages.