This book embodies techniques for success such as Kanban, Just in Time ( JIT) Kaizen, Six Sigma, BPR, QFD (Quality Function Deployment), TPM, quality control statistical Process Control and tools for Problem Solving.
· Chapter 1: Introduction to TQM
· Chapter 2: TQM - A Roadmap to Excellence
· Chapter 3: Quality Gurus
· Chapter 4: Cost of Quality
· Chapter 5: Quality Leadership
· Chapter 6: TQM Implementation
· Chapter 7: Creating Quality Culture
· Chapter 8: Customer Focus & Customer Satisfaction
· Chapter 9: TQM & Quality Improvement
· Chapter 10: Quality Control and Problem Solving: Tools & Techniques
· Chapter 11: Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)
· Chapter 12: Six Sigma (6 ó)
· Chapter 13: Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
· Chapter 14: Value Engineering and Value Analysis
· Chapter 15: Total Productive Maintenance
· Chapter 16: Quality Management Systems
· Chapter 17: Quality System Audit
· Chapter 18: Environment Management System and Total Quality Control
· Chapter 19: Human Resource Development & Quality Circles
· Chapter 20: Quality Awards
· Chapter 21: TQM Case Studies in Indian Industries
This book targets the syllabi requirements of the students of Total Quality Management paper of various Indian Universities/ Institutes. Also, several universities in India have prescribed TQM as the core subject for their MBA & BE, degrees.
Dr. Gunmala Suri is presently working at University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh. Dr. Suri has been teaching Quantitative Methods, IT & Operations Management to students of MBA & M.Com classes, for the last 16 years. Her research interests are Quality Management, IPR, and Knowledge Management. She has more than 50 research papers published in national and international journals of repute and has attended several Conferences in India & abroad and her work acquired best paper award also.
Dr. Puja Chhabra Sharma is presently working at the Ansal University, Gurgaon.