This book will explore how leaders can support strategy formation, business planning, communications and organization change through application of visual meeting and visual team methodologies organization wide literally transforming communications and people’s sense of what is possible. This is NOT a book about personally being able to draw and be artistic but how to use the emerging visual literacy to full advantage in the workplace. It is written for all levels of leadership in organizations, from department heads through directors, heads of strategic business units and "C" level executives.
· Tracking a Visual Revolution
· Part One: The Visual Leadership Advantage
· Part Two: Looking At Your Own Leadership
· Part Three: Power Tools for Visual Leaders
· Part Four: Managing the New Media
· Part Five: Leading Organization Change
· Part Six: Links, Books and Other Resources
· Appendix / About Arthur M. Young
What Visual Meetings did for meetings and Visual Teams did for teams will transform leaders in any organization.
David Sibbet is a world leader in the area of graphic facilitation and visual thinking for groups. He is the founder and president of The Grove, a company whose leading-edge group-process tools and models for panoramic visualization, graphic facilitation, team leadership and organizational transformation are used by consultants around the world.