A Textbook of Molecular Biotechnology
Textbook of Molecular Biotechnology covers an amazing range of topics from the basic structure of the cell and diversity of microorganisms to the latest techniques in the field of biotechnology. Various topics have been included for the benefit of graduate and postgraduate students. In addition, the book will be of immense help for the researchers and can be used as a laboratory manual for various biotechnological techniques. A number of reputed subject experts, scientists, academicians, and researchers have contributed their chapters to this volume.
- Basics of Molecular Biotechnology
- Recent Advancements in Biotechnology
- Microorganisms in Agricultural Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Biotechnological Approach to Microbial World
- Modern Tools and Techniques