Operations Research discusses the methods to solve all the important types of problems in the subject, including Linear Programming, Transportation Problems, Assignment Problems, Dynamic Programming, Decision Theory, Game Theory, Integer Programming, Inventory Management, Simulation and Queuing Theory. With its approach and focus, this book will be an indispensable book for B. Tech students of Mechanical, Industrial and Production Engineering. It will also serve as a good reference book for students of management education and mathematics.
- Introduction and development of Operations Research
- Linear programming
- Transportation problems or ';distribution models'
- Assignment problems
- Dynamic programming
- Theory of decision
- Game theory (competitive strategies)
- Integer programming
- Deterministic and stochastic inventory models
- Queueing theory (waiting lines)
- Question Papers