HACCP: Applications and Challenges
Adoption of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system for production of safe food is gaining momentum in the food industry. HACCP is a scientific system to identify, monitor, and control contamination risks in food industry. This book addresses the demands of the hotel industry in the new millennium. Educators who are preparing professionals for roles as food & beverage managers, chefs and general managers in hotels are required to meet the challenges of operations, technology, training, international laws practices and applications.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- General Hygiene and Manufacturing Practices
- Regulations in Food Sector
- Challenges in Application of HACCP in Hotels
- NCR Delhi (India)–An Overview
- Case Study of NCR Delhi