Business Ethics: Foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance
Ethics is beyond business. Ethical practices in the business and marketing activities sustain in the long run. There needs to continuous improvement, transparency, compassion, truthfulness and respect in business practices by the corporates. Such companies set an example for best corporate governance. This book on Business Ethics and Corporate Governance has a mixture of concepts, opinions, perceptions and practices in the various activities of business. It is an important book which is reader friendly, consists of various quotes, research case studies and examples of various activities of business. It goes deeper into the realities based on research studies.
- Introduction with the scope factors, CSR, Issues and crisis management.
- Performing ethics with the virtue of humility and karma.
- Ethics in management with HRM, marketing.
- Ethics in technology, profession and financial management.
- Corporate Social responsibility and governance.
- Role of corporate culture in business
- Suggestions to implementation of ethics. Also the Ethical Model House is present at the end of the chapters.