Automatic Control Engineering
The book presents the topics of control engineering in a relative easy language, which is of great importance for the beginners. It is compulsory for every student to start with the basic concepts and gradually reach to the competitive level. This book includes competitive objective type questions at the end of each chapter. Moreover, the major complex topics of control engineering like Root Locus Technique, Bode Plot and Nyquist Criterion are explained in an easy manner using step-by-step method. In addition to this, some advanced topics of control engineering like sampled data control systems and robust control systems are also included in this book.
- Control System Representation
- Modeling of Control Systems
- Effect of Feedback on Control System
- Time Response Analysis
- Concepts of Stability and its Algebraic Solutions
- Root Locus Technique
- Frequency Response Analysis
- Control System Components
- Robust Control System
- Sampled Data Control System
- Appendix I: Laplace Transforms of Some Useful Functions Answers to Unsolved Exercise
- (Selected Numericals) References Index.