Small Business and Entrepreneurship
This book presents a wide range of issues involved in entrepreneurship and small industry. The book has 12 chapters divided in two parts. Part A: Entrepreneurship Consisting of Concept of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurial Competency and Development of Entrepreneurial Competency. Part B: Small Business: Consisting of Introduction to Small Scale Industries, Enterprise Creation, Business Plan, Support Agencies for Implementation of the Project and Sickness in Small Scale Industries.
Part A: Entrepreneurship;
- Concept of Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Competency
- Development of Entrepreneurial Competency and Motivation.
Part B: Small Business;
- Small Scale Industries
- Enterprise Creation
- Business Plan
- Implementation of the Project
- Industrial Estates
- Sickness in Small Scale Industries
- Business Crisis
- International Entrepreneurial Opportunities