Cloud Computing: Principles and Paradigms
Part I. Foundations.
• Introduction to Cloud Computing
• Migrating into a Cloud
• Enriching the "Integration as a Service" Paradigm for the Cloud Era
• The Enterprise Cloud Computing Paradigm
Part II. Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS).
• Virtual Machines Provisioning and Migration Services.
• On the Management of Virtual Machines for Cloud Infrastructures
• Enhancing Cloud Computing Environments Using a Cluster as a Service
• Secure Distributed Data Storage in Cloud
Part III. Platform and Software as a Service
• Aneka--Integration of Private and Public Clouds
• Comet Cloud: An Autonomic Cloud Engine
• T-Systems' Cloud-Based Solutions for Business Applications
• Workflow Engine for Clouds
• Understanding Scientific Applications for Cloud Environments
• The Map Reduce Programming Model and Implementations
Part IV. Monitoring and Management.
• An Architecture for Federated Cloud Computing
• SLA Management in Cloud Computing: A Service Provider's Perspective
• Performance Prediction for HPC on Clouds
Part V. Applications.
• Best Practices in Architecting Cloud Applications in the AWS Cloud
• Massively Multiplayer Online Game Hosting on Cloud Resources
• Building Content Delivery Networks Using Clouds.
• Resource Cloud Mashups
Part VI. Governance and Case Studies.
• Organizational Readiness and Change Management in the Cloud Age
• Data Security in the Cloud
• Legal Issues in Cloud Computing
• Achieving Production Readiness for Cloud Services