Developing Web Applications, 2ed
· The way the Web works.
· The Client Side: HTML.
· From HTML to XHTML.
· Getting some Style: CSS.
· XML: Extensible Markup Language.
· XML, XSL and XSLT: Transforming XML.
· Web Services, Feeds and Blogs.
· The Server Side.
· PHP 1: Starting to Script on the Server Side.
· PHP 2: Arrays, Functions and Forms.
· More Advanced PHP.
· Network and Web Security.
· Alternative Scripting Languages.
· Future: Gaining a Perspective.
An accessible and valuable introduction to Web Application Development.