Dynamics for Engineers
|Remarks||:||Exclusively distributed by Ane Books|
Over the past few years there has been an increasing realization that most physical systems are nonlinear whilst most of the current literature tends to focus on linear systems. Thoroughly class-tested, this book focuses on the modelling and analysis of nonlinear dynamical systems with emphasis on electrical and mechanical systems. The students are first introduced to the methods and techniques for translating a physical problem into mathematical language by formulating differential equations.
· Introduction to System Elements.
· The Newtonian Method.
· Differential Equations by Kirchhoff’s Laws.
· The Lagrangian Formalism.
· Obtaining First Order Equations.
· The Language of Bond Graphs.
· Numerical Solution of Differential Equations.
· Dynamics in the State Space.
· Linear Differential Equations.
· Linear systems with external input.
· Dynamics of Nonlinear Systems.
· Discrete-time Dynamical Systems.