Enhancing Global Competitiveness: Advantage India
In terms of overall orientation, this book has been so conceived and structured that it has followed a certain natural corollary and logical framework in comparing Indian economy with the Asian and the global economy in respect to the sectors wherein India is perceived to play a leadership role—both in the regional and the global context. Secondly, an attempt has also been made to identify areas, where, India, despite possessing a huge potential, could not so far convincingly demonstrate its competitive advantage to compete globally.
- Global Economy and Global Competitiveness
- Global Competitiveness in Regional & National Context
- Global Competitiveness: Advantage India
- Indian Economic, Industrial and Foreign Trade Policies Fostering Global Competitiveness
- Sectoral Investment Opportunities in India for Achieving Global Competitiveness