|Price INR||:||Rs 3,995.00|
|Remarks||:||Exclusively distributed by Ane Books|
Dr. Stade has written this book for a course in Fourier Analysis at the junior/senior/beginning graduate level. After searching unsuccessfully for a book that covered the topics he wished to discuss in the way he thought they should be presented, the author decided to prepare his own text. The topics addressed in this work are presented using a cause and effect approach, i.e. the L2 point of view is referred to in the context of Fourier analysis; therefore, students will be better able to appreciate and understand these ideas having seen where they orientated from and what necessitated them. Exercises and examples are provided at the end of each chapter.
· Fourier Coefficients and Fourier Series.
· Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems.
· L2 Spaces: Optimal Contexts for Fourier Series.
· Sturm-Liouville Problems.
· A Splat and a Spike.
· Fourier Transforms and Fourier Integrals.
· Special Topics and Applications.
· Local Frequency Analysis and Wavelets.