Functional Analysis: An Introduction to Banach Space Theory
|Author||:||Terry J. Morrison|
|Remarks||:||Exclusively distributed by Ane Books|
This book will be an excellent, up-to-date addition to Wiley's current functional analysis titles.
• Basic Definitions and Examples.
• Basic Principles with Applications.
• Weak Topologies and Applications.
• Operators on Banach Spaces.
• Bases in Banach Spaces.
• Sequences, Series, and a Little Geometry in Banach Spaces.
Ideally suited for a "first course" in basic functional analysis, which typically would be seen by Students in a Second or Third Year of Graduate Mathematical Study.