Chapter 1: Building A Simple AngularJS Application
- What You are Building
- What You Will Learn
- Step 1: Scaffolding Your Project with Yeoman
- Step 2: Creating Watch lists
- Step 3: Configuring Client-Side Routing
- Step 4: Creating a Navigation Bar
- Step 5: Adding Stocks
- Step 6: Integrating with Yahoo Finance
- Step 7: Creating the Stock Table
- Step 8: Inline Form Editing
- Step 9: Formatting Currency
- Step 10: Animating Price Changes
- Step 11: Creating the Dashboard
- Production Deployment
Chapter 2: Intelligent Workflow and Build Tools
- What Can Tooling Do for Me?
- What is Bower?
- What is Grunt?
- What is Gulp?
- What is Yeoman?
Chapter 3: Architecture
- Why is Architecture Important?
- Controllers, Services and Directives
- The Model Service Paradigm
- Exposing API Using Controllers
- Organizing Your Code with Modules
- Directory Structure
- Best Practices for Structuring User Authentication
Chapter 4: Data Binding
- What is Data Binding?
- What Data Binding Can Do for You
Chapter 5: Directives
- What is a Directive?
- A Deeper Understanding of Directives
- Changing Directive Templates at Runtime
Chapter 6: Templates, Location and Routing
- Part I: Templates
- Part II: The $location Service
- Part III: Routing
Chapter 7: Services, Factories and Providers
- A Brief Overview of Dependency Injection
- Building Your Own Services
- Common Use Cases for Services
- Utilizing Built-In Providers
Chapter 8: Server Communication
- Why Will I Learn?
- Introduction to Promises
- Services for HTTP Requests
- Consuming the Twitter REST API
- Scaffolding a REST API with Strong Loop Loopback
- Using Web Sockets with AngularJS
- Using Firebase with AngularJS
Chapter 9: Testing And Debugging AngularJS Applications
- AngularJS Testing Philosophy
- DOM Integration Tests
- Debugging AngularJS Apps
Chapter 10: Moving On
- Using Angular-UI Bootstrap
- Hybrid Mobile Apps with the Ionic Framework
- AngularJS and ECMAScript