God Goes to Work: New Thought Paths to Prosperity and Profits
|Remarks||:||Exclusively distributed by Times Group Books|
The world is finally ready to discover that spirituality is in fact the very basis of all our most profitable business transactions (even in atheists, and in strictly secular people). Spirituality isn't something we put into business; business is something that we have already put into spirituality. God Goes to Work explains why spirituality is the most underused resource in the economy. It is akin to a nation sitting on an ocean of oil without ever really thinking about drilling for it, even as the structure of everything around them starts to falter. In fact, the low productivity most companies and individuals are running at is in part, a result of failing to tap into the spiritual energy available to them. God Goes To Work explains how people of all stripes can learn to use "spiritual currency" in business, to achieve new levels of success. A good book on business must give us something to expand our understanding of how to create more profit, and this book does exactly that.
Foreword (Deepak Chopra).
About the Author.
• Learn the Secrets of the New Economy, Ensure your Place at the Top.
• Creating More Competitive Companies and a Happier You.
• Spirituality and Religion: A Working Perspective.
• Spiritual Economics: Company and Community.
• Building Spiritual Assets.
• The Beginnings of Spiritual Leadership.
• A Spiritual Toolkit at Work.
• Building Spiritual Transactions.
• Spiritual Macroeconomics.
• Spiritual Ethics at Work.
• The Spiritual Economic Revolution.
• Harvesting Spiritual Transactions, Seeding Spiritual Assets.
General business audience.