Good Luck: Create the Conditions for Success in Life and Business
|Author||:||Alex Rovira, Fernando Tris De Bes|
Exclusively distributed by UBS Publishers Distributors
Good Luck is a whimsical fable that teaches a valuable lesson: good luck doesn’t just come your way-it’s up to you to create the conditions to bring yourself good luck. Written by Alex Rovira and Fernando Trias de Bes-two leading marketing consultants-this simple tale is universally applicable and uniquely inspirational. Good Luck comes full circle, offering the reader inspiration, instruction, and an engaging tale.
· The Encounter
· The Legend Of The Magic Clover
· Finding Good Luck Again
· Some People Who Agree With Us
· Decalogue, Moral Of The Story, And New Origins Of Good Luck
· Primary: leaders, managers and employees.
· Secondary: general consumers.