Wiley Aristotle GRE Verbal Grail 2018
The Wiley-Aristotle GRE Verbal Grail 2018 is a one-stop shop for those who want to attain a high score on the New GRE. The book discusses each topic tested in the verbal section of the New GRE and follows it up with a battery of exhaustive practices tests. This methodical approach ensures that the readers first develop a strong foundation in all the verbal concepts and then attain mastery through rigorous practice. In addition to providing comprehensive coverage of Critical Reasoning questions and a 1000-word list of high-frequency questions, the book comes power-packed with strategies, tips and tricks for tackling each question type on the GRE Verbal.
Section 1 – About the GRE
1. What is the GRE?
2. What does the GRE consist of?
3. How am I scored on the GRE?
4. When can I take the GRE? How many times is it conducted in a year?
5. How do I register for the GRE and how much does the GRE cost?
6. How do I prepare for the GRE?
7. What should I do after taking my GRE?
Section 2 – Diagnostic Test
8. Diagnostic Test
9. Answers and Explanations
Section 3 – Text Completion
10. Introduction to the GRE Verbal Section
11. How to Approach a Fill in the Blank type Question
12. Text Completion Questions
13. Tips to keep in mind when attempting Text Completion Questions
14. Text Completion Practice Set
15. Answers and Explanations
Section 4 – Sentence Equivalence
16. Sentence Equivalence Questions
17. Tips to keep in mind when attempting Sentence Equivalence Questions
18. Sentence Equivalence Practice Set
19. Answers and Explanations
Section 5 – Reading Comprehension
20. How to Approach GRE Reading Comprehension
21. GRE Reading Comprehension Question Pattern
22. GRE Reading Comprehension Question Types
23. Critical Reasoning Type Questions
24. Critical Reasoning Question Types
25. Reading Comprehension Tips and Strategies
26. Reading Comprehension Practice Set
27. Answers and Explanations
Section 6 – The GRE Vocabulary
29. 1000-word high-frequency word list
30. List of Deceptive Words
31. Words which are Frequently Confused with one another
Section 7 – Quick Recall
32. Concluding Notes
33. Index—QR Codes