Life Coaching for Dummies, 2ed
Exclusively distributed by Penguin Books
If you're interested in doing away with negative beliefs, making a significant change in your life, and, finally, create-and live-the life you want, life coaching is the key. In this practical introduction, you will learn the empowering techniques essential to life coaching-including putting together an action plan, getting your priorities straight, staying focused, defining true success, overcoming common obstacles, and coaching yourself to happiness.
Part I: The Basics of Life Coaching.
• Introducing Life Coaching.
• Deciding What You Want to Take from Coaching.
• Preparing for Coaching.
Part II: Your Life Coaching Journey.
• Becoming Your Best Self.
• Choosing Your Beliefs.
• Discovering the Values that Motivate You.
• Stocking Up on Powerful Questions.
• Taking Stock of Now.
• Exploring Your Options.
• Planning Effective Action.
Part III: Focusing on the Elements of Your Life.
• Career and Work.
• Money, Wealth and Abundance.
• People and Relationships.
• Physical, Mental and Emotional Well-being.
• Developing and Growing.
Part IV: Working with the Themes of Coaching.
• Attracting the Life You Want.
• Coaching Yourself to Happiness.
• Defi ning True Success.
• Tackling Common Blocks.
Part V: Creating a Harmonious Whole Life.
• Achieving Balance.
• Making a Life-Changing Decision.
• Applying Your Coaching Skills More Widely.
Part VI: The Part of Tens.
• Ten Life Coaching Beliefs about Yourself.
• Ten Questions to Keep Your Life on Track.
• Ten Daily Balancing Acts.
• Ten Inspirational Resources.
Appendix: Considering a Future as a Professional Life Coach.