Transformative HR: How Great Companies use Evidence-Based Change for Sustainable Advantage
Exclusively distributed by BPI publishing
This book demonstrates how some of the world's most admired and prominent organizations are redefining HR leadership by using evidence-based change to inform human capital decisions that optimize efficiency, effectiveness and strategic impact. The authors present the five foundational principles to the new HR decision science: Logic-driven analytics, segmentation, risk leverage, synergy and integration and optimization.
Introduction: The Promise of Evidence-Based Change
Part One: The Five Principles of Evidence-Based Change
· Information Overload or Persuasive Analytics?
· Where Are Your Pivotal Talent Segments?
· Risk: Is It Just a Four-Letter Word?
· Your HR Portfolio: Is It Less Than the Sum of Its Parts?
· "Spreading Peanut Butter" or Optimizing Investments?
Part Two: Six In-Depth Cases of Evidence-Based Change
· Royal Bank of Canada's HR Partnership
· Coca-Cola Combines Passion and Rigor
· Khazanah Nasional's Pursuit of Nation Building
· IBM's Workforce Management Initiative
· Ameriprise Financial Reinvents Its HR Function
· Royal Bank of Scotland Proves People Matter
Conclusion: Reflections on What We've Learned
Appendix: Summary of Lessons Learned
About the Authors