Internet Marketing: An Hour A Day
Exclusively distributed by Times Group Books
If you've been seeking a practical, day-by-day, do-it-yourself plan for success in your Internet marketing, this is the book for you. The latest in the very popular Hour a Day series, this book gives you step-by-step instruction and clear action plans for all crucial aspects of successful internet marketing: SEO, website optimization, integration of social media and blogs, and pay-per-click strategies. Above all, it shows you how to use analytics effectively, so you can track and understand your results, then course-correct as you need.
Part I: Understanding Today's Internet Marketing.
· A Holistic Approach.
· How Search Engines Work.
· Business and Visitor Goals.
Part II: Month 1: Evaluate and Research.
· Week 1: Evaluate Your Site.
· Week 2: Understand Basic SEO.
· Week 3: Jump into Keyword Research.
· Week 4: Leverage Principles of Sales and Marketing.
Part III: Month 2: Develop Content that Converts.
· Week 5: Understand Content Comes First.
· Week 6: Create Content that Connects.
· Week 7: Master the Science of Online Persuasion.
· Week 8: Improve Conversions.
Part IV: Month 3: Develop Good Site Architecture.
· Week 9: Create Effective Site Navigation.
· Week 10: Design for Accessibility.
· Week 11: Identify Technical Roadblocks.
· Week 12: Focus on the Important Details.
Part V: Month 4: Expand Your Reach and Measure Results.
· Week 13: Build Links.
· Week 14: Add to Your Business with Blogs.
· Week 15: Get Friendly with Social Media.
· Week 16: Develop a Complementary Pay-per-Click Campaign.
· Week 17: Measure, Measure, Measure.
· Week 18: Analyze for Action.