Understanding Matlab: A Textbook for Beginners
This book is mainly for students and professionals who are trying to learn MATLAB through self-study. This book can be used by anyone who is completely unacquainted with MATLAB. In a step-by-step process, this book tries to teach the readers how to write MATLAB programs in order to solve problems. The book intends to acquaint the user with a number of inbuilt functions and features of MATLAB with specific illustrations in the areas of science and technology. MATLAB is a high level computing language, which can be used in a wide range of areas.
- Arrays, Strings and Data Structures
- Loops and Functions
- Solving a System of Linear Equations
- Integration, Differentiation and Ordinary Differential Equations
- Statistical Functions, Line and Polynomial Fitting
- Image Processing, Animation, Movies and Sound