Project Management: Techniques in Planning and Controlling Construction Projects, 2ed
Exclusively distributed by CBS Publishers & Distributors
Using a systems perspective, this updated version concentrates on the planning, scheduling and control factors of a project needed to bring it in on time and on or under cost. This edition contains expanded coverage of computer simulation and applications, information management and expert systems in project management. Includes a new chapter on Total Quality Management.
• Project Organization.
• Bar Charts (GANTT).
• CPM: Activity on Arrow (AOA).
• AOA Critical Path Analysis.
• Precedence Networks: Activity-on-Node (AON).
• Planning Methods, Tools, and Procedures.
• Resource Allocation.
• Determination of Most Economical Project Duration.
• Project Estimates.
• Cost Budgeting.
• Cash Flow Forecasting.
• Plan Implementation, Monitoring, and Control.
• Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT).
• An Introduction to Simulation.
• An Introduction to Systems Simulation.
• Material Management.
• Project Management Information System.
• Corrective Action.
• Total Quality Management of Projects.
• Computers in Construction.