John Adair's 100 Greatest Ideas for Brilliant Communication
|Remarks||:||Exclusively distributed by Prism Book Store|
Effective communication is at the art of all business - you can't make a pitch, run a successful team, complete a project or do anything much in business without it. And in today's busy and competitive climate, you need to get your point across clearly, every time. John Adair's 100 Greatest Ideas for Brilliant Communication will help you sharpen your message by giving accessible advice from one of the best-known and most sought after business authorities - advice you can put into practice immediately.
Part One. Practical Communication.
· Fourteen Greatest Ideas for Understanding Communication.
Part Two. Effective Speaking and the Art of Listening.
· Twenty-four Greatest Ideas for Effective Speaking.
· Six Greatest Ideas for the Art of Listening.
Part Three. Develop Your Writing and Reading Skills.
· Nine Greatest Ideas for Clear Writing.
· Six Greatest Ideas for the Art of Reading.
Part Four. The Manager as Communicator.
· The Greatest Ideas for Giving Presentations.
· Twelve Greatest Ideas for Leading Effective Meetings.
· Eight Greatest Ideas for Successful Interviews.
Part Five. Communicating in Organizations.
· Six Greatest Ideas for Organizational Communication.
· Five Greatest Ideas for Delighting Your Customers.
About John Adair.
Business self-help, careers and personal development market