Kaching: How to Run An Online Business that Pays and Pays
|Remarks||:||Exclusively distributed by Times Group Books|
For nearly fifteen years, Joel Comm has been generating revenue on the web through a number of successful online businesses. In KaChing, he shares his five primary methods of making money online, combining traditional marketing with the new, offering detailed strategies and techniques that can be applied to any niche or market. Each of the five methods is broken down into simple, practical, duplicable steps. Within each topic, Joel shares stories of his own success, and the book concludes with a number of case studies that span the five styles of making money online. The theme of "KaChing"--the sound made by a cash register when a sale is made--is woven throughout.
Introduction--Creating Your Personal KaChing Button.
Chapter 1 The New Web Order--How the Internet Has Brought Opportunity to Everybody.
• So, Just How Easy Is It to Begin Building a Web Site?
• From Blogging to KaChing.
Chapter 2 Your Uniqueness Equals Cash.
• Choosing Your Niche.
• The Value of Your Niche--How Keywording Can Boost the Price of Your Passion.
• Niches Are Nice, but Micro-Niches Create Nicer KaChings.
• You're Not That Unique--Building Your Community.
• The Seven Keys to Success.
Chapter 3 Content Is Not King . . . It Is KaChing!
• You Don't Have to Be a Writer to Write Valuable Content.
• Seven Content Types that Go KaChing.
• It's Not Just What You Say, It's How You Say It.
• Ghost and Guest Writers.
• Turning Your Content into KaChing.
Chapter 4 Information Products--Selling Your Knowledge.
• Creating Killer Ideas for Your Information Products.
• Creating the Product.
• Writing Copy that Sells.
• Recruiting Your Affiliate Sales Team.
• Add a Shopping Cart to Your Site.
• The Big Launch!
Chapter 5 Earning from Affiliate Programs.
• So, What Exactly Is an Affiliate?
• Choosing Merchants That Match Your Market.
• Choosing the Products that People Want.
• Strategies for Affiliate Success.
• What The FTC's Guidelines Means for Affiliates.
Chapter 6 Membership Sites--Turning Your Internet Business into a Passive Revenue Machine.
• What Is a Membership Site?
• What Do Online Membership Sites Have to Offer?
• Pricing Your Membership: How Much Is Too Much?
• Creating Your Membership Site the Easy Way.
Chapter 7 Coaching Programs.
• What Is Coaching?
• Strategies for Branding.
• How to Do PR for Mass Impact.
• Getting Started: Low-End Coaching.
• Kicking It Up: High-End Coaching.
Chapter 8 Case Studies.
• Content Sites.
• Affiliate-Supported Sites.
• Information Products.
• Subscription Sites.
Other books by Joel Comm.