Essentials of Business Processes and Information Systems
Written in partnership with SAP, this is the first IS book that provides the right introductory content and combines it with hands-on practice in the form of a simulated SAP environment. It also offers a unique perspective by discussing both the typical processes in organizations and the role of information systems in supporting these processes. Readers will learn about the steps that enable businesses to function and the enterprise software needed for the successful execution and management of those operations.
· Chapter 1: Organizations, Processes, and Information Systems.
· Chapter 2: Enterprise Systems.
· Chapter 3: The Procurement Process.
· Chapter 4: The Fulfillment Process.
· Chapter 5: The Production Process.
· Chapter 6: Integrated Processes.