Modern Advanced Mathematics for Engineers
|Author||:||Vladimir V. Mitin, Dmitri A. Ramanov, Michael P. Polis|
|Remarks||:||Exclusively distributed by Ane Books|
Most graduate students of electrical and computer engineering will cover the material in this book, either in specific courses or as part of other topics. The book concentrates on giving an engineering perspective and provides a framework that lends itself naturally to implementing the tools on a computer. This up-to-date approach will give the book a real edge.
· The Basic of Set Theory.
· Relations and Mappings.
· Mathematical Logic.
· Algebraic Structures: Group through Linear Space.
· Linear Mappings and Matrices.
· Metrics and Topological Properties.
· Banach and Hilbert Spaces.
· Orthonormal Bases and Fourier series.
· Operator Equations.
· Fourier and Laplace Transforms.
· Partial Differential Equations.
· Topic Index.
Seniors and first-year graduate students of electrical and computer engineering.