Computational Geomechanics with Special Reference to Earthquake Engineering
Exclusively distributed by Tata Book house
Static problems which occupy a particular area of dynamics can also be solved by identical methods, making the book relevant to all researchers and engineers concerned with geomechanics. Earthquake Engineering is stressed throughout as it is in this field that the most difficult examples arise; however, other applications are also noted.
- The Basic Equations.
- Finite Element Discretization.
- Error Control in Time and Space.
- Constitutive Relations.
- Identification of Model Parameters.
- Static and Quasi-Static Solution.
- Validation of Prediction by Centrifuge.
- Prediction Applications and Back Analysis.
- Multiphase Examples.