Professional Mobile Application Development
Every developer is currently evaluating how to go mobile with application development processes. They face a dauting challenge, how to support a variety of new and ever changing devices. By learning some of the strategies presented in this book the reader can find out how to best leverage code base to support the major cell phone platforms. With coverage from simple HTML based web apps up to complex examples using Appcelerator or Phone Gap this book shows you how to best exploit the growth in mobile platforms, with a minimum of hassle.
· Preliminary Considerations
· Diving Into Mobile: App or Website?
· Creating Consumable Web Services for Mobile Devices
· Mobile User Interface Design
· Mobile Websites
· Getting Started with Android
· Getting Started with iOS
· Getting Started with Windows Phone 7
· Getting Started with Blackberry
· Getting Started with Appcelerator Titanium
· Getting Started with Phonegap
· Getting Started with Monotouch And Mono for Android