The 10 Rules of Sam Walton: Success Secrets for Remarkable Results
|Remarks||:||Exclusively distributed by Times Group Books|
Sam Walton built the largest and most successful company on Earth. What lay behind his success? He challenged existing business theories and paradigms by developing and implementing a new set of rules. The consummate entrepreneur, Walton once said, "I have always been driven to buck the system, to innovate, to take things beyond where they've been." During his career, Sam developed a list of what he considered the most important rules for entrepreneurial success. Each of these rules are easily understandable and can be duplicated by all company leaders. But, like so many things Wal-Mart does, they require a high degree of organizational discipline to implement.
Foreword by Rob Walton.
Introduction Set High Expectations for Everything You Do.
· Rule #1 Commit to Achieving Success and Always Be Passionate.
· Rule #2 Share Success with Those Who Have Helped You.
· Rule #3 Motivate Yourself and Others to Achieve Your Dreams.
· Rule #4 Communicate with People and Show You Care.
· Rule #5 Appreciate and Recognize People for Their Efforts and Results.
· Rule #6 Celebrate Your Own and Other's Accomplishments.
· Rule #7 Listen to Others and Learn from Their Ideas.
· Rule #8 Exceed Expectations of Customers and Others.
· Rule #9 Control Expenses and Save Your Way to Prosperity.
· Rule #10 Swim Upstream, Be Different and Challenge the Status Quo.
Conclusion Our People Make the Difference.
About the Author.
Business managers in all professions.