The Everyday Entrepreneur
Filled with strategies and powerful anecdotes about defining and setting goals and pushing for entrepreneurial success, The Everyday Entrepreneur reveals how readers can apply the ambitions of a go-getter in their own lives, position themselves ahead of the pack, examine how to calculate risk, and understand the mindset necessary to venture forward on their own.
Unlike other books on the market, The Everyday Entrepreneur looks at tangible strategies for business owners to build wealth and financial freedom at any age and inspires those who think they may not have what it takes to get out and put plans into action.
· Lemonade Stands Are Just Too Static
· Take the Blinders Off
· Image and Reputation Matter
· Is That a Leprechaun in Your Pocket, or Are You Just Happy to See Me?
· Foster Bold Dreams, Bolder Actions
· Humble Beginnings
· Diving without a Shark Cage
· Fun with Risks
· The Corporate Game
About the Author