Ultra-Wideband Antennas and Propagation for Communications, Radar and Imaging
|Author||:||B. Allen, M. Dohler, E.E. Okon, W.Q. Malik, A.K. Brown, D.J. Edwards|
|Price INR||:||Rs 3,995.00|
|Remarks||:||Exclusively distributed by Ane Books|
Despite previous books on UWB systems for radar systems and more recently, communications, no book exists that deals with the antennas and propagation of UWB for both communication and radar systems. This text provides up-to-date material on fundamental design concepts and principles for UWB antennas and arrays. In addition, the propagation of UWB radiation is addressed and gives a better understanding of the nature of propagation of UWB waves including interference, coexistence, diversity and MIMO
Part I Fundamentals.
• Fundamental Electromagnetic Theory
• Basic Antenna Elements
• Antenna Arrays
• Antenna Diversity Techniques
Part II Antennas for UWB Communications.
• Theory of UWB Antenna Elements
• Antenna Elements for Impulse Radio
• Planar Dipole-like Antennas for Consumer Products
• UWB Antenna Elements for Consumer Electronic Applications
• Ultra-wideband Arrays
• UWB Beamforming
Part III Propagation Measurements and Modelling for UWB Communications.
• Analysis of UWB Signal Attenuation Through Typical Building Materials
• Large- and Medium-scale Propagation Modelling
• Small-scale Ultra-wideband Propagation Modelling
• Antenna Design and Propagation Measurements and Modelling for UWBWireless BAN
• Ultra-wideband Spatial Channel Characteristics
Part IV UWB Radar, Imaging and Ranging.
• Introduction to Part IV
• Localization in NLOS Scenarios with UWB Antenna Arrays
• Antennas for Ground-penetrating Radar
• Wideband Antennas for Biomedical Imaging
• UWB Antennas for Radar and Related Applications